Are you passionate about the field of sales? Are you looking for a stimulating job and would you like to evolve in this field which is in continuous development?
We have the ideal position for you!
The mission of the sales representative is to develop, maintain and expand a solid client portfolio.
Why this position?
- Work environment focused on innovation and teamwork
- Opportunity to join a company involved in a very innovative environment!
- Attractive salary package (salary + bonus)
- Develop client lists, consistently growing your leads
- Develop and maintain a solid client base and constantly develop accounts to best meet client needs and increase revenue growth
- Travel to visit potential and current customers
- Promote product lines to woodworking companies
- Organize virtual demonstration sessions for customers who cannot attend
- Attend trade shows, conventions or other industry related events
- Provide exceptional support to customers
- Provide input to management regarding pricing strategies in the territory
- Conduct competitor analysis including product lines, market practices and industry trends to provide to management on a regular basis, ensuring it is kept current
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing, Sales or Operations Management, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, including proven sales success in the wood industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personality, professional perseverance and motivation to make calls and visit existing and potential customers
- Desire to succeed, strives to develop and maintain new business relationships and strives to excel
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, in French and English
- Must have a valid passport and be able to travel within the United States
- Must have access to a vehicle and possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to provide simple solutions to complex business needs and/or technical contexts
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, dynamic.
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have the requirements, contact us to discuss.
We look forward to meeting you!