Business Development Specialist
Are you passionate about the food industry? Do you have sales and prospecting skills? Do you want to grow your knowledge and enjoy working in a friendly and creative environment?
We have the perfect position for you!
Adex Personnel is looking for a Fruit and Vegetable Business Development Specialist for one of its partners, an important company in the food distribution industry, located in Granby.
In this position, you will be responsible for increasing the company's sales volume by taking charge of all tasks related to prospecting for new customers and developing the fruit and vegetable market throughout the territory served by our client.
Why join our partner?
- Continuous training;
- Group insurance plan;
- Employee discount;
- Employee assistance program;
- Social activities;
- Bonus program;
- Monthly car allowance of $1,000.00;
- Group drug and dental insurance paid at 50% by the employer;
- Computer and laptop provided.
- Opportunity to join a company in constant growth.
- Maintain existing customer base and identify business opportunities that will result from new customer development;
- Achieve sales and profit objectives within the produce department;
- Establish trust with customers by supporting them in their development;
Collaborate with the development agents in their territory to develop the fruit and vegetable section;
- Train the development agents and the internal sales team on the products;
- Follow up on the concerns and requests raised by customers in collaboration with the internal sales team;
- Attend various training sessions as well as different shows and exhibitions.
- Completed DEC;
- Thorough knowledge of fruits and vegetables and its market;
- Minimum of three years experience in food service sales;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Passion for results and customer focus;
- Strong self-management skills;
- Valid driver's license and own a car as most of the work is done on the road.
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have the requirements, contact us to discuss.
We look forward to meeting you!
Adex Personnel is an equal opportunity employer.