Are you passionate about electricity? Do you have experience in systems integration? Would you like to work in a team and evolve in a multicultural and inclusive environment?
We have the perfect position for you!
Adex Personnel is looking for an Electrical Engineer, for one of its business partners, a leader in the manufacturing industry located in different cities in Quebec. You will act as an electrical systems engineer to design complex systems and integrate different electrical platforms.
Why join our partner?
- Health Insurance
- Medical and paramedical and vision insurance
- Life insurance,
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Medical Assistance Abroad
- Telemedicine and stress management and wellness.
- RRSP and DPSP
- Reimbursement of dues for a professional association
- Continuing education
- Develop concepts according to the required specifications (performance, quality, costs, deadline), verify and approve them;
- Create and update low and medium voltage electrical schematics for electrical systems;
- Participate in design reviews and coordinate the various departments involved;
- Prepare the required documentation for production (BOM, drawings, specifications);
- Build and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Support the manufacturing group in the resolution of technical production issues;
- Ensure compliance with ISO procedures and respect costs, delivery times and quality standards;
- Act as a technical advisor to internal and external customers;
- Ensure technological watch.
- bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- Between 3 and 7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in product development and systems integration;
- Experience in electrical harness design;
- Knowledge of 12V and multiplexed distribution;
- You are comfortable with SolidWorks Electrical or AutoCAD Electrical software;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Strong teamwork and communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to innovate and set priorities;
- Strong sense of analysis and rigor;
- Great autonomy.
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have the requirements, contact us to discuss.
We look forward to meeting you!
Adex Personnel is an equal opportunity employer. The masculine gender is used in this text only to simplify the form and make it easier to read.