Are you passionate about software architecture? Are you looking for a challenging job and would you like to evolve in a field that is still in full swing?
We have the right position for you
Adex Personnel is looking for a software architect. for its partner, a global leader in ERP and Cloud solutions on several continents.
Your mission is to define, design and implement the technical software architecture of information systems within the context of a global vision, and to verify, validate, correct and improve the technical architecture so that it continues to be efficient and effective while respecting functional and non-functional requirements.
You must also define and implement standards and procedures based on industry best practices to ensure that the software architecture meets the highest standards.
Why this position?
- Possibility of working remotely
- Range of insurance coverage
- Work environment based on innovation and teamwork
- Opportunity to join a company involved in a very innovative environment
- Competitive salary
- Define, design and implement the technical software architecture of information systems within the framework of a global vision
- Define, design and implement the systems architecture, using its components and the organization of its functions
- Plan, organize, manage, control and evaluate the various technical activities related to the definition, implementation and evolution of the software architecture;
- Verify, validate, correct and improve the software architecture so that it continues to be efficient and effective for the organization
- Realize and supervise the implementation of the software architecture ;
- Work closely with project managers, development teams and clients to develop software, hardware and structures that meet the requirements
- Participate in the definition and review of software development objectives to ensure technical achievement
- Define and implement standards, norms and procedures based on best practices in the industry
- Determine the most relevant standards, norms and procedures within the framework of the software architecture of information systems
- Define and implement measures to monitor and ensure compliance with standards, norms and procedures
- Ensure, where appropriate, interaction with internal teams and external clients
- Produce relevant technical documentation on a regular basis and for R&D purposes
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) in computer techniques or equivalent
- Assets: First cycle university diploma (certificate, bachelor’s degree) in software engineering, information technology management or in a related field
- Advanced mastery of front-end web development languages: Angular (version 2+), MEAN, Node Stack, HTML5, CSS3
- Advanced mastery of web application design, development and mock-up: Mobile development (Responsive Design), Multi-browser & W3C web standards, Mock-up cutting & mock-up tools
- Knowledge of Software Lifecycle Management (SDLC): Software Development Phases, Agile Development Methodologies (SCRUM), Software Quality Assurance Methodologies, Processes & Tools, Writing of Test Plans & Test Scenarios
- Knowledge of the Microsoft .NET development environment: Visual Studio & Others, TFS (Team Foundation Server) & Azure DevOps suite tools, GitHub
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and NoSQL databases: Ability to formulate and execute SQL queries, Knowledge of relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL), Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, dynamic, motivated and passionate about new technologies
- Ability to deliver highly reliable results with good priority and time management;
- Ability to integrate easily and evolve in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Ease in providing simple solutions to complex business needs and/or technical contexts;
- English essential, both written and spoken