Legal Assistant - Labour and Human Rights
Are you passionate about the legal field? Do you have the ability to interact with clients? Are you proactive and have good organizational skills?
We have the perfect position for you!
Adex Personnel is looking for a Legal Assistant - Labour, Employment and Human Rights for one of its business partners, a major legal firm located in Montreal. In this position, you will play an important role in the performance of legal and administrative work.
Why should you join our partner?
- Work in a leading international law firm;
- A flexible work environment where telecommuting is supported by a high-performance technological environment;
- Work with enthusiastic and enterprising colleagues;
- A friendly work atmosphere where the values of respect and openness are put forward;
- A competitive compensation and insurance plan that fits your needs from day one;
- 3 weeks of vacation.
- Opportunity to join a constantly growing law firm.
- Prepare, draft and review correspondence, procedures and various documents of a legal nature;
- Carry out various legal searches in different computer databases (Soquij, Cidreq, docket, etc.);
- Follow up on files and deadlines;
- Ensuring meticulous support for the management of the lawyers' agendas;
- Open, organize and file physical and virtual files;
- Organize the logistics of the lawyers' travel;
- Conducting conflict research;
- Prepare engagement letters and open clients/files;
- Prepare or follow up on requests (payment, trust, expenses, etc.);
- Ensure the revision and correction of pro forma invoices;
- Perform time entries;
- Perform all other related duties and responsibilities.
- Holder of a professional diploma in legal secretarial studies;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Bilingualism (French and English) both orally and in writing;
- Professionalism and concern for providing quality customer service;
- Autonomy, flexibility, ability to deal with multiple stakeholders, proactivity and initiative;
- Positive attitude demonstrating openness to change and team spirit;
- Organizational skills, thoroughness and priority management.
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have what it takes, contact us to discuss it.
We look forward to meeting you!