Network and Infrastructure Technician
Are you passionate about the world of Information Technology? Are you a specialist in the field of networks and infrastructures? You like to work in a team and evolve in a dynamic, multicultural and inclusive environment?
Adex Personnel is looking for a Network and Infrastructure Technician for one of its business partners. The position can be based in Boucherville, Quebec City, Sherbrooke, Victoriaville, Trois Rivières (at the candidate's preference).
In this position, you will provide IT support for existing customers.
Why join our business partner?
- Employer with great culture and values;
- Work with a dynamic, mobilized and efficient team;
- Stimulating work environment and atmosphere;
- Flexible leave;
- Organization that favors a better work-family balance;
- Annual corporate clothing;
- Discounts on computer equipment;
- Access to numerous activities and privileges (skiing, shows, maple products, etc.);
- Active, creative and dynamic social committee
- Competitive salary according to the candidate's experience;
- Provide support to existing customers, mainly remotely (occasional travel to customers);
- Perform integration, installation and configuration of secure local area networks, as well as computer equipment and applications;
- Ensure the maintenance, administration and security of systems and applications;
- Diagnose and handle operational incidents;
- Write deployment procedures and various technical documents;
- Diploma in computer science or in a discipline deemed relevant (and/or relevant experience);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Analytical skills to solve problems;
Knowledge of :
- Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 2012-2019, Windows 10) and Active directory;
- Email system (Outlook, O365, SMTP, etc.);
- TCP/IP protocol;
- Networking (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.);
- General computer equipment;
- Assets :
- Knowledge of MS Exchange;
- Knowledge of print servers;
- Knowledge of DHCP and DNS services;
- Advanced networking skills;
- Knowledge of data backups;
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix;
- Knowledge of virtualization with VMware;
- Recognized certification (ex: MCP, CCNA);
- Good command of spoken and written English;
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have the requirements, contact us to discuss.
We look forward to meeting you!