Are you passionate about purchasing and have strong procurement skills? Do you want to join a dynamic and innovative company?
We have the ideal position for you!
Adex Personnel is looking for a Buyer, for one of its business partners, an international leader in the manufacturing of oil, lubricants, and grease products, located in Lasalle. The Buyer will ensure that the right quantities of goods are obtained at the right price and in the right time.
Why join our partner?
- 2 sick/mobile days;
- 6% vacation;
- Group insurance (medication-dental) after 3 months of service;
- Remote/ hybrid position (3 days in the office, 2 days at home);
- 2 flexible days per month;
- Office closed during the holidays;
- Purchase of company stock.
- Convert and process purchase requisitions received internally;
- Maintain daily SAP updates and delivery schedules to ensure effective internal information sharing;
- Update the Excel file of supplies to closely monitor the availability of raw materials;
- Take readings of oil levels, tanks and train arrivals to place orders;
- Analyze KANBAN product report for products required by production;
- Identify missing products on the requisition report to place orders;
- Prepare purchase orders according to schedules and products reaching critical threshold;
- Verify the transportation availability according to the contracted suppliers, the corresponding prices and the time required for the products to be picked up.
- Verify the supplier's delivery note in the system upon receipt of goods;
- Verify the invoices according to the purchase order and make the necessary adjustments in case of a discrepancy;
- Attend work meetings with Production, Transportation and Purchasing to participate in the identification and resolution of problems;
- Verify invoices, issue a report on undelivered products (back order) and follow up on all invoices;
- Verify freight invoices to identify discrepancies and file them;
- Carry out a rigorous follow-up of purchase and supply orders daily;
- Be the contact person for any issues with the transportation of goods;
- Produce various reports upon request;
- Maintain product prices in the system;
- Work in collaboration with all the different departments within the branch;
- Ability to replace the supply team employees in their various tasks.
- Graduating student or 2-5 years of experience in the purchasing field;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Discreet, reliable, meticulous, quick learner, self-starter and strong resistance to stress.
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have the requirements, contact us to discuss it further.
We look forward to meeting you!
Adex Personnel is an equal opportunity employer. The masculine generic is used in this text to simplify the form and facilitate reading.