Are you passionate about computers and technology? Are you precise, skillful, and careful? Are you looking for a new adventure in this ever-changing profession?
We have the perfect position for you!
Adex Personnel is looking for a PLC Programmer for one of its business partners, a company specialized in the manufacturing of automated equipment which is located in the St-Georges de Beauce area wih a possibility to work in Ste-Julie.
Under the authority of the Director of automation projects, the person in charge of the position will have to carry out the programming of automatons in the context of projects and participate in all the stages of the project, (the design, the programming, the installation, and the breakdown service of the automated system)
Why join our partner?
- Range of social benefits;
- Group RRSP with employer contribution;
- Training and coaching
- Opportunity to join a large and growing company
- Program PLCs according to the functional description (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.)
- Program according to the designer's directives;
- Perform simulations to confirm proper functionality and obtain provisional acceptance;
- Ensure proper functioning of the program;
- Carry out the global simulation before integration with the customer.
- Participate in installations and commissioning at the customer's site;
- Support the start-up of the system at the customer's site;
- Make corrections and adjustments to meet specifications;
- Provide technical support to customers after commissioning;
- Perform preventive maintenance;
- Trouble shoot problems following the operation of equipment;
- Assist/train the persons concerned;
- Write and update technical manuals for systems;
- Collaborate with team members and other departments;
- Respect safety rules at all times, whether in the company or at the customer's premises;
- Carry out any other tasks required.
- ACS or a College Diploma in electrical engineering, industrial electronics, or equivalent;
- Advanced English (French/English, spoken/written);
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of the ControlLogix platform (Allen Bradley, Siemens);
- Knowledge of PLC, Control Net, Device Net, Ethernet IP;
- Knowledge of blueprint reading;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is an asset;
- Mobile; available to travel;
- Ability to be autonomous, multi-task, and manage own time.
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have the requirements, contact us to discuss.
We look forward to meeting you !