Are you keen on administration and have relevant experience in the field? Do you enjoy providing customer service and being the first responder in a department?
We have the perfect position for you!
Adex Personnel is looking for an Administrative Agent for one of its business partners, a company specialized in offering technology solutions to businesses and which is located in Victoriaville.
The person responsible for the position will be in charge of the office reception while supporting the managers and the administration team in the achievement of their respective mandates.
Why join our partner?
- Exciting mandates and challenges;
- Social Committee;
- and many other advantages.
- Work in collaboration with the President and Company Directors;
- Handle front desk calls;
- Answer calls from the Customer Contact Center and direct calls accordingly depending on the nature of the request;
- Handle customer/user requests through different communication channels;
- Receive, analyze, create, classify, prioritize and distribute incident requests (to respect the target processing times and service levels established for each type of request);
- Act as a link between customers/users and the IT department;
- Participate in the evolution of work procedures, the incident management process, and associated tools (IT help desk);
- Document and maintain communications and information related to customers/users;
- Participate in month-end accounting operations;
- Prepare financial reports to support managers;
- Perform filing operations,
- Manage mailings and take care of daily administrative tasks;
- Actively participate in the production of payroll, accounts payable, and billing deliverables;
- Perform administrative follow-ups with suppliers in the Victoriaville office;
- Contribute to the respect, maintenance, and application of hygiene measures in the offices (pandemic context).
- Experience in the field;
- Possession of a High school degree;
- PSD in administration/ secretarial/accounting or a college diploma in administration (an asset);
- Perfect command of French (spoken and written);
- Good command of English (spoken and written) (an asset);
- Assiduity at work;
- Dynamism and proactivity;
- Strong sense of organization and rigor at work;
- Confidentiality, professional and personal ethics;
- Excellent customer service skills, proactive service, and dedication;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills and a constant desire to learn;
- A high degree of autonomy, innovative approach, and resourcefulness;
- Excellent command of software and Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- If the description speaks to you and you believe you have what it takes, contact us to discuss.