Customer Service Coordinator
Do you enjoy performing a variety of administrative tasks? Do you enjoy working with clients? Are you intrigued by the field of information technology?
We have the perfect position for you!
Adex Personnel is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator for one of its business partners, a company specialized in offering technological solutions to businesses and located in Victoriaville.
The person responsible for the position will have a significant impact on customer satisfaction and a golden opportunity to put his or her management and coordination skills to good use.
Why join our partner?
- Possibility to work from home (90%)
- Dynamic team;
- Vacation time;
- Various mandates and challenges;
- Social committee;
- Competitive salary.
- Respond to technical service calls placed by our customers and integrate them into our ticket management system;
- Classify IT support requests in the system according to the established process (priority, timeframe, geographic region, complexity, etc.);
- Track the life cycle of each support request, ensuring that they are handled, documented and that the necessary communications are made with the clients until resolution;
- Communicate with technical teams and managers to coordinate and track requests;
- Maintain and present indicative tables related to the status and quantity of requests;
- Take charge of certain administrative tasks related to customers and computer equipment.
- Experience in a similar position (asset);
- Computer knowledge;
- Must have a tolerance for stress;
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to provide a distinctive experience;
- Excellent ability to manage priorities;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Functional English
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have what it takes, contact us to discuss it.
We look forward to meeting you!
Adex Personnel is an equal opportunity employer.