Quality Control Coordinator
Adex Personnel is looking for a Quality Coordinator for one of its partners, a large manufacturing company located in the Lotbinière area.
Reporting to the Quality Director, the person will be responsible for quality, but also for the implementation of practices to optimize methods and performance indicators within the plant.
See to support and optimize processes related to quality management system requirements as well as product certifications;
Manage non-conformances and integrate new manufacturing or administrative processes for quality systems;
Collaborate with employees to ensure the quality of finished products and achieve business objectives, while monitoring deviations in quality performance indicators;
Analyze and identify impacts, conduct field tests and analyze results, including the conduct of internal audits;
Analyze production data and trends in order to propose improvement opportunities;
Coordinate the implementation and follow-up of standard operating practices, manufacturing procedures and work instructions;
Collaborate with managers to solve various problems and in the continuous improvement process.
- Training in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or any other related training;
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies;
- Knowledge of ISO9001;
- Bilingual (asset);
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities;
- Able to travel occasionally in the United States or Canada.
- Ability to telecommute;
- Excellent work environment;
- Group insurance;
- Group RRSPs;
- Continuous training.