Senior IT Technician (M/F)
Are you dynamic and concerned about a job well done? Do you have the talent for improvisation? Are you passionate about technology?
We have the perfect position for you!
Adex Personnel is looking for a Senior IT Technician (M/F) to join one of its partners, a recognized leader in technological transformation.
In this position, you will be involved in a client project in the health sector, which is spread over a period of one (1) year in the city of Laval.
As a Senior Computer Science Specialist, you will work in the Telecommunications team under the Assistant Infrastructure, Telecommunications and Security Directorate (DAIATS) of Information Resources (DRI).
- Ensure the deployment of equipment under asset maintenance, access switches, UPS and other equipment present in telecommunications rooms.
- Carry out inventory taking via the CMDB C2-Atom.
- Assist in the context of various telecommunications deployment projects such as Wifi.
- Read the current inventories.
- Complete inventories when required.
- Determine obsolete equipment to be replaced.
- Prepare (configure) new equipment according to the specific needs of each site.
- Perform change management (Communication with customers and managers, planning and launching change requests in C2).
- Deploy and replace equipment.
- Maintain the inventory of equipment up to date.
- Respect the principles and guidelines in place in accordance with the information security process put in place to maintain the certification of applications.
- Hold a Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in the field of computer science.
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a computer technician.
- Demonstrate a strong concern for documentation and knowledge brokering.
- Demonstrate communication fluency and professional credibility.
- Be able to carry out several tasks/projects with various hierarchical levels.
- Have a good command of French in oral and written communications.
- Holding a Cisco certification is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in complex and high availability environments.
- Possess technical knowledge to present innovative solutions and make accurate diagnoses.
- Relevant experience in the installation, configuration, and technical support of user environments such as Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory (DNS, GPO), print servers, terminal management (TS), Citrix, antivirus, WSUS, SCCM and Outlook mail.
- Experience and concern to include security management in terms of availability, integrity, and confidentiality in all its achievements.
If the description speaks to you and you think you have the requirements, contact us to discuss.
We look forward to meeting you!
Adex Personnel adheres to the principle of employment equity. The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of lightening its form and making it easier to read.