Are you a sales expert looking for new challenges? Do you want to put your expertise and skills to work for industrial companies?
We have the ideal position for you!
Adex is looking for a Sales Manager (M/F), for one of its partners, a Web Marketing Agency and digital partner located in Brossard. The Sales Manager will primarily mobilize, motivate and inspire the local sales team, focusing on inclusiveness and an "ethical and winning" sales culture.
Why join our partner?
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including health, dental, optical.
- Continuous personal development and growth opportunities
- Young and digital culture
- Office very accessible by public transportation
- Free parking
- Private equipped gym on site
- Dedicated company events during business hours
- Team of 20 and management responsibility will be shared between 2 sales managers
- Will manage Senior Digital Consultants and Business Development Representatives
- Manage the daily performance of the Senior Digital Consultant (SDC) and Business Development Representative (BDR) sales team
- Coach direct reports on sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development.
- Engage, motivate and inspire the local sales team, with a focus on inclusiveness and an "ethical and winning" sales culture.
- Actively participate in managing all aspects of our customer acquisition strategy.
- Achieve quarterly and annual growth targets.
- Provide accurate forecasting of sales results and ongoing business management
- Create a customer-centric culture and ensure a sales process that establishes customer sustainability and a sound customer-centric ethic.
- Track team attendance (presence, attendance, performance ...).
- Develop and execute strategic development plans.
- Train teams on an ad hoc basis.
- Participate in interviews to recruit new team members.
- Responsible for the sales activities of the team in the sales systems: Hubspot, Dialpad, Pandadoc ...
- Well-established experience in managing a sales team
- Experience in a dynamic/high volume industry is preferred; experience in identifying potential customers through various marketing channels
- Success in selling to the B2B market and exceeding revenue targets
- Fluency in English and French
- Coaching skills
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing: SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing, web development, e-commerce services
- Experience in developing sales strategies
- Experience in the US market a plus
- Ability to create and maintain a healthy sales culture
- Ability to manage change, spirit of continuous improvement
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM (Hubspot)
Adex Personnel is an equal opportunity employer. The masculine gender is used in this text only to simplify the form and make it easier to read.
If the description speaks to you and you think you have what it takes, contact us to discuss it.
We look forward to meeting you!