Are you passionate about computer science? Do you master Front End and Back End programming? Would you like to join a team that values innovation?
We have the perfect position for you!
Adex Personnel is looking for a Software Developer, for one of its business partners, a leader in the manufacturing industry, located in Quebec. The Software Developer, in collaboration with a team of experts, will have the chance to put his or her expertise to work and acquire new knowledge to develop and implement innovative 4.0 solutions for our clients.
Why join our partner?
- Drug Insurance
- Medical and paramedical insurance
- Vision care
- Life insurance,
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Medical Assistance Abroad
- Telemedicine and stress management and wellness.
- RRSP and DPSP
- Reimbursement of dues for a professional association
- Continuing education
- Participate in the development of the Synkro software solution, manufacturing connectivity platform;
- Do the Front End and Back End programming;
- Ensure the quality of the programs and computer services according to the standards, norms and procedures in effect;
- Implement test suites to validate the application and its requirements;
- Provide support to Synkro customers in the analysis of their needs in coordination with the project manager;
- You will participate in creating a distinct and unique 4.0 offering in Quebec.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, software or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience as a software developer
- Master software application design and life cycles
- Master (MS SQL) databases
- Master a multi-threaded application management software
- Experience with communication protocols (REST, WebSocket, MQTT)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, Jira and Git working environments
- Experience with web programming (Bootstrap, view.js)
- Autonomous in the debugging of your developments
- Taste for innovation and a great sense of creativity
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to analyze architecture and data flows
- Strong teamwork skills
- Bilingual (French, English), both written and spoken
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have the requirements, contact us to discuss.
We look forward to meeting you!
Adex Personnel is an equal opportunity employer.