Mechanical designer - design engineer
Are you an expert in mechanical design and looking for new challenges? Would you like to put your expertise and skills to work for manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We have the ideal position for you!
Adex is looking for a Mechanical Designer - Design Engineer (M/F), for one of its partners, experts in manufacturing engineering and product development, in several sectors of activity, you can join the team in the Sherbrooke, Montreal, Drummondville, or Sorel offices.
The ideal candidate for this position will act as a resource person for the design of systems, products, equipment and tooling in all areas of the manufacturing sector.
Why join our partner?
- Group insurance (life insurance, drug insurance...)
- Telemedicine and stress management and wellness.
- Paid non-working holidays
- Group RRSP and DPSP
- Social activities
- Training and education
- Develop, design and improve mechanical components and various systems, equipment and tooling;
- Perform modeling and design using CAD software;
- Validate, review, and modify drawings according to manufacturing constraints, customer requirements and quality standards;
- Test technological solutions, materials and manufacturing processes;
- Model in 3D and produce drawings of various mechanical systems, equipment and tooling;
- Solve manufacturing problems and assembly difficulties by making adjustments to the design;
- Recommend solutions related to various mechanical systems, equipment and tooling;
- Work in close collaboration with the engineering and technical teams to improve and optimize best practices;
- Develop technical design documentation, such as drawings and CAD modules.
- Participate in the development of mechanical systems by proposing innovative solutions to optimize product functionality and performance;
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering OR a technical degree in Mechanical Engineering combined with experience relevant to the position;
- Minimum three years of experience in the design of various mechanical systems, equipment and tooling;
- Mastery of 3D design software (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, CAD software, Catia...) mastery of several software is an asset;
- A perfect command of French and an intermediate level in English is required
- Experience in Manufacturing or transportation industry is an asset.
- Good knowledge of geometric and dimensional tolerancing.
If the description speaks to you and you believe you have the requirements, contact us to discuss.
We look forward to meeting you!